As an Operations Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be part of our 6-month program, in which you will have the chance to know Kiwibot inside out and experience the real tech startup environment through intensive training and exposure.
The program is a theoretical-practical (20/80) experience in which you will understand the primary traits needed to thrive in a fast-paced startup - like Kiwibot:
- Problem - solving
- Decision making
- Tactical planning
- Emotional intelligence
- Last-mile delivery logistics
- Stakeholder management
The program is divided in like this:
The exact duration of each section is an estimate and can change during the course of the program.
The intensive training will be in America, the Middle East or Australia.
How does a day of intensive training look like?
- Prepare the robots and make sure they are working well before and after operations.
- Do Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Build a launch plan and budget for each new site you're launching to operationalize a fleet of robots in a matter of weeks.
- Continually innovate on launch playbooks to help scale our other cities.
- Drive initial adoption of the service through launch marketing campaigns in close coordination with our partners as well as our Central Operations team.
- Be an operations point-of-contact for our partner POCs and other stakeholders for tactical actions.
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations, Business Development and Engineering tactical teams to streamline processes and tactics.
- Have an owner mentality on all performance KPIs for a best-in-class robot delivery service for your site/s.
Benefits for completing the program:
Once you finish the program and meet the minimum performance criteria, you will receive: