We are improving people´s lives with the world´s best delivery robots: KiwiBots. Our adorable robots - an icon on many campuses - have brought joy to thousands. They are here to improve your life whilst also reducing the congestion caused by delivery cars. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and proactive Graphic Designer who will assist us in the development of the KiwiBot products family, marketing and business development events and advertisements.
If you are passionate, positive, and you have can-do attitude, with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be expected to:
· Collaborate with the team and show passion for creating top-notch interactive design.
· Handle graphic projects from start to finish.
· English conversational.
· Coordinate marketing campaigns for the business development.
· Participate in the creative brainstorming process with the team.
· Work with the marketing and business development team to identify and implement design improvements.
· Assist in the development of marketing materials for seasonal launches and campaigns.
· Design material for brand activation, events, Kiwi Swag products, among others,
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have previous experience working in a team across disciplines and delivering creative outputs in collaboration with art directors/senior designers is a plus.
· Display good design thinking skills, visual design skills, strong aesthetic sensibility and willingness to learn.
- 2D: Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, Indesign, Premier, After effects, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract.
- 3D and video skills are a plus!!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form